Cottonwood Commercial is one of Western Virginia’s most comprehensive commercial real estate resources. Over the years, their market has expanded from the broader Shenandoah Valley to beyond.
Cottonwood Commercial agents bring a diverse set of backgrounds and skills to their work. Because of this, they are able to provide specialized services across the board in commercial real estate. Areas of assistance include:
- Site selection for national retailers
- Investment real estate
- Sale and purchase of convenience stores and gas stations
- Leasing and sale of warehouse and industrial facilities
- Sale and purchase of farm acreage
- Multi-family property brokering
- Site finding and brokering
- Leasing of and brokering of office properties
- Landlord and tenant representation
- Triple net leases, which are lease agreements that designate the lessee (the tenant) as being solely responsible for all of the costs relating to the asset being leased in addition to the rent fee applied under the lease
- 1031 exchanges
Priority Property Management offers professional property management and leasing services to property owners in the Central Shenandoah Valley.
Priority Property Management understands that real estate is one of the largest investments many will make, which is why the rental division of Kline May Company emphasizes stewardship. It is their priority to serve their clients well by being a good steward of their investment.
If you would like to learn more about Kline May Company’s rental division and the services they offer for both residential and commercial clients, please contact one of their team members today.
Cottonwood Auctions is a real estate auction company that auctions homes, farms, land, and commercial properties. They service the Central Shenandoah Valley.
Cottonwood Auctions understands that auctions are a great solution for different types of residential and commercial properties, including farms and land. They are always willing to meet with potential auction sellers for a free, no obligation auction assessment of their property, and they are looking forward to helping more clients succeed with the auction method of selling real estate.
They conduct live and online-only auctions. Online-only auctions allow potential buyers to bid on a property over a set period of time using their mobile device or computer. Bidders can participate in the auction from the convenience of their home or when taking a break from work. The Cottonwood Auctions app can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play, and bidders are able to bid remotely at live auctions using their smartphone.