My name is Debbie Knupp, and I am a life-long resident of Rockingham County. I married my “high school sweetheart” Dave Knupp, and we have two awesome daughters – Jamie and Holly. We currently live in the Linville area on a small farm where we have enjoyed many years of raising Boer goats. We also have a couple of Tennessee Walking horses and a dog, Eva.
After many years of investing in real estate, I became a full-time licensed Realtor in 2006. I am glad to be part of the team at Kline May Realty. I love what I do! I especially enjoy working with first-time home owners and new construction. Regardless of whether you are buying or selling real estate, I welcome the opportunity to work with you. Just give me a call!
When I’m not working I love to cook or read a good mystery. I’m a country girl that enjoys camping, being in the mountains, and going for a Harley ride with my “hubby”!
Certifications and Awards:
- Realtor, Licensed in Commonwealth of Virginia
- Member, Harrisonburg Rockingham Association of Realtors
- Member, Virginia Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- GRI, Graduate Realtor Institute
- SFR, Short Sale Foreclosure
- 2013 Kline May Realty Code of Ethics recipient
- 2013 Kline May Realty Realtor of the Year recipient
- 2015 Kline May Realty Code of Ethics recipient