9464 Orkney Grade
Mount Jackson, Virginia 22842
Classic brick ranch style home on over 1 acre with almost 360 views. 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, full basement with one separate room for crafts or office area, large formal dining room w/ custom brick fireplace and mantle. Hardwood floors throughout. Beautiful brick patio in backyard. 2 outbuildings (1 cinderblock) for workshop or storage. Central heat & air (heat pump) plus oil furnace. Large backyard with established garden area and grapevine. Separate flue for wood stove in living room. Paved driveway. Located approximately 10 minutes from historic Mt. Jackson. Near Shenandoah River & GW National Forest. 4 season resort minutes away with golfing, skiing, mountain bike trails, 45 acre lake. Easy commute to I-81.
- MLS #560626
- 1291Square Footage
- 1Full Baths
- Bedroom Description - Master on Main
- Rooms - Dining Room, Full Bath, Kitchen
- Basement - Full, Inside Access, Sump Pump, Unfinished, Windows
- Kitchen - Eat-in, Electric Range, Refrigerator, Birch Cabinets
- HVAC - Central AC, Heat Pump, Ceiling, Central Heat, Electric, Forced Air, Oil
- Fireplaces - 1
- Fireplace Description - Brick, Wood Burning, Dining Room
- Style - Ranch
- Construction - Aluminum, Brick, Vinyl
- Built In - 1960
- Stories - 1 Story
- Features - Sidewalks, Storage Shed, Elevated, Landscaped, Nearly Level, Open
- Sewer - Individual Well, Septic Tank
- Acres - 1.1
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: United Country Shenandoah Valley
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 24, 2017 5:02pm