288 Doe Hill Dr
Churchville, Virginia 24421
Lovingly maintained Ranch style home located on 5.76 acres in Deer Meadow Estates was built in 2002, with a split bedroom floor plan, a large eat-in kitchen w/ pantry, an open dining & living area, a mud room just off the carport, a master bedroom w/ full bath & walk-in closet, 2 more bedrooms (one is without closet) & a full bath in addition to a fabulous 2 car garage in the basement. Heating & Cooling was upgraded in 2012 & a new water heater installed in 2013. The over-sized garage has a separate heating system, workshop space & a "utility" room. A 20' x 30' barn was built in 2004, has electricity, gravel floor & metal roof. Beautiful views from the property are of the Allegheny Mountains & the surrounding pastoral landscape.
- Closing DateOctober 6th 2017
- MLS #562135
- 1570Square Footage
- 2Full Baths
- Bedroom Description - Master on Main
- Rooms - Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Mud Room
- Basement - Full, Heated, Outside Entrance, Slab, Unfinished, Windows
- Kitchen - Dishwasher, Disposal, Eat-in, Microwave, Pantry, Refrigerator, Maple Cabinets
- HVAC - Central AC, Heat Pump, Central Heat, Electric, Forced Air
- Style - Ranch
- Construction - Brick, Vinyl
- Built In - 2002
- Stories - 1 Story
- Parking - Garage
- Features - Barn, Cul-de-sac, Dead end, Garden Space, Gently Rolling, Landscaped
- Sewer - Individual Well, Installed Conventional
- Acres - 5.76
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on November 22, 2017 9:02am