Bathrooms: 1 full | 1 partial
2183 SQ FT
1030 Lee Hwy
Beautiful farm with rolling pastures, exceptional views, powerful spring and convenient location. 2183 SQFT 3 bed, 2 bth Home with full unfinished basement. Hardwood floors throughout, 2 wood burning fireplaces, one in the living room and another in the unfinished basement. Great screened porch for enjoying those quiet summer evenings, an enclosed brick "breezeway" connects the 2 car garage to the main house, and makes for a perfect mud room. Concrete block barn/workshop also offers lots of possibilities. The home is serviced by spring water, and the property is about 25 acres woods, withthe remaining 125 in good pasture. The zoning (SFGA) reflects the "single family" development potential of the property, and would make a great investment.
- MLS #562877
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Basement Full, Outside Entrance, Unfinished
- Kitchen Electric Range, Refrigerator, Birch Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Central Heat, Dual Fuel, Electric, Forced Air, Oil, Wood
- Fireplace Description Basement, Living Room
- Style Ranch
- Construction Brick, Vinyl
- Built In 1957
- Stories 1 Story
- Water Spring, Stream / Creek
- Parking Garage
- Features Barn, Corral, Fenced Fully, Elevated, Farm, Gently Rolling
- Sewer Spring, Installed Conventional
- Acres 150
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Old Dominion Realty Inc
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on February 29, 2020 12:44am