1032 Warwick Dr
Staunton, Virginia 24401
Classic Mid-Century Brick Ranch located in Desirable North End w/ updates that will surely catch your eye.As you enter your eyes will be drawn to the Gleaming Hardwood Floors Throughout. Cozy Living Room w/ Gas Log Fireplace and Built-Ins, Formal Dining Room, Updated Kitchen w/ High End Appliances and Pass Through to Breakfast/Sun Room,Three Nice Sized Bedrooms and Large Updated Bath make up the Main Level. Finished Basement Section with Enormous Family/Rec Room,Bedroom and Full Bath all with New Flooring. All this captured with Warm and Inviting Colors Throughout.Lots of Natural Light! Move-In Ready!Level Rear Yard and Patio makes great for Entertaining. Custom Built Shed!Updated Roof,HVAC and much more.Call Today as Your Next Home Awaits!
- MLS #564531
- 2439Square Footage
- 2Full Baths
- Bedroom Description - Master on Main
- Rooms - Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Full Bath, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Sun Room
- Basement - Finished, Full, Outside Entrance
- Kitchen - Breakfast Bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Cherry Cabinets, Granite
- HVAC - Central AC, Hot Water, Natural Gas
- Fireplaces - 2
- Fireplace Description - Gas Logs, Wood Burning, Family Room, Living Room
- Style - Ranch
- Construction - Brick
- Built In - 1952
- Stories - 1 Story
- Features - Storage Shed, Landscaped, Nearly Level
- Sewer - Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres - 0.31
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: LONG & FOSTER REAL ESTATE INC FISHERSVILLE
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 22, 2017 2:44pm