3444 SQ FT
1226 Middle River Rd
Staunton, Virginia 24401
Relax and listen to the river from the front porch or enjoy a good book from the sun room, back deck, or spring house patio.Lovingly restored and maintained brick Georgian farmhouse of Flemish bond, circa 1767, on 37 acres of lush pasture and the Middle River just minutes from Staunton, VA. on quiet Middle River Road. . Room for all your family and friends in the four bedrooms in the main house or in two bedrooms spread out in two guest houses. The kitchen is recently renovated with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, gas cook-top. Many original features including back kitchen staircase, heart of pine variable width wood floors. Brick outdoor kitchen circa 1800 is surrounded by formal gardens.
- MLS #576483
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Rooms Bedroom, Bonus Room, Dining Room, Full Bath, Home Office, Kitchen, Master Bedroom, Parlor, Sun Room, Utility Room
- Basement Unfinished
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Gas Range, Granite, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Heat Pump, Forced Air, Propane0
- Fireplace Description Bedroom, Dining Room, Home Office
- Built In 1767
- Stories 2 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Barn, Corral, Fenced Part, Garden Space, Horses, Storage Shed, Bottomland, Farm, Hot Tub, Landscaped, Private, Water Front
- Sewer Spring, Septic Tank
- Acres 37.24
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: J.F. BROWN REAL ESTATE SERVICES
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on June 20, 2019 9:47am