2872 SQ FT
3496 Lairds Knob Dr
Keezletown, Virginia 22832
Great location just east of Keezletown, and nestled against the Massanutten Mountain. Older historic farmhouse, believed to be partially log, with a large barn and open pasture. The property has two springs, one with strong flows that supplies water to the house and a neighboring property. Excellent opportunity for a small farm operation, homestead, or build your dream home.
- Closing DateJuly 29th 2019
- MLS #583812
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Rooms Dining Room, Family Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Utility Room
- Basement Crawl
- Kitchen Electric Range, Refrigerator, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Forced Air, Oil
- Style Farm House
- Construction Vinyl
- Built In 1900
- Stories 2 Stories
- Water Pond / Lake, Spring, Stream / Creek
- Features Barn, Corral, Fenced Fully, Gently Rolling, Open
- Sewer Spring, Septic Tank
- Acres 15.38
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Old Dominion Realty Inc
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 23, 2019 12:44am