Bathrooms: 2 full | 1 partial
2275 SQ FT
1739 George Merck Ln
Elkton, Virginia 22827
This stately newly renovated classic brick colonial home marries the elegance of traditional elements with many of today's most desirable updated features. Its master craftsmanship is reflected in the formal living room with fireplace, central open staircase, cedar closets, window seat nook, master suite and screened-in porch with brick floor. Its open-concept kitchen boasts white cabinets, new stainless steel appliances, and granite peninsula. Extensive hardwood flooring, tiled baths, dual zoned HVAC and newly enclosed sun room. Situated on over an acre of land in a picturesque setting, this turnkey home offers neutral decor, updated lighting fixtures, walk-in closets and all of its original charm. Schedule your showing today!
- Closing DateJune 14th 2019
- MLS #584158
- Rooms Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room
- Basement Full, Inside Access, Unfinished
- Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Granite, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Central Heat, Forced Air, Oil
- Fireplace Description Wood Burning, Living Room
- Style Colonial
- Construction Brick, Vinyl
- Built In 1944
- Stories 2 Stories
- Features Dead end, Oil Tank Above Ground, Public Road, Road Maintenance Agrmt, Sidewalks
- Sewer Individual Well, Septic Tank
- Acres 1.29
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Funkhouser Real Estate Group
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 22, 2019 3:44am