Bathrooms: 2 full | 1 partial
3300 SQ FT
561 Dices Spring Rd
Weyers Cave, 24486
Land, and views, and horses - Oh My! You get it all with this charming timber-frame home perched on a hill overlooking pastures and the Blue Ridge Mountains.The exterior of the home has just been updated with a professional 5 – step stripping and staining process and looks brand new! Many great details including: vaulted ceiling and reclaimed red oak flooring new cabinets and skylight; spacious covered porch, screened porch and deck; First floor Master w/ en suite bath, air-jet tub, tile shower and WC; NEW heat pump, gas furnace and duct work! Fully fenced - Main Barn 2,080SF w/200AMP,including tack room and 3 stalls with felt underlay; 2 riding rings.
- Closing DateJuly 19th 2019
- MLS #584638
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Basement Heated, Inside Access, Outside Entrance, Partial, Partly Finished, Rough Bath Plumb
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Pantry, Refrigerator, Painted Cabinets, Soapstone Counter
- HVAC Heat Pump, Central Heat, Forced Air, Propane
- Construction Cedar, Log, Stone
- Built In 1987
- Stories 2 Stories
- Features Barn, Corral, Easement, Fenced Fully, Garden Space, Horses, Storage Shed, Clear Cut, Gently Rolling, Hot Tub, Landscape Lighting, Private
- Sewer Public Water, Septic Tank
- Acres 8.96
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Funkhouser Real Estate Group
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on June 5, 2020 10:06pm