Bathrooms: 3 full | 1 partial
4294 SQ FT
336 Rainbow Dr
BREATHTAKING BRICK HOME IN A PRIME LOCATION AT A REALISTIC PRICE! IMMEDIATELY ENTICING FROM THE MOMENT YOU ARRIVE TO YOUR GATED ENTRYWAY - MEETING THE MOST DISCERNING EYE WITH THE UPSCALE CRUSHED GRAVEL PRIVATE DRIVE, CURVACEOUS STAIRCASE, SPECTACULAR LIGHT FILLED SUNROOM, AND IMPRESSIVE PATIO AREA COMPLETE WITH STUNNING IN GROUND POOL! LIVE IN THE LAP OF LUXURY WITH THE STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, GRACEFUL GRANITE COUNTERS, ROMANTIC LANDSCAPING, & CAPTIVATING MOUNTAIN VIEWS!! DONT DREAM A DREAM - BUY ONE THATS BEEN CAREFULLY UPGRADED & HAS THOUGHTFULLY CONSIDERED ARCHITECTURAL DETAIL & KEPT SPOTLESS. PRIVACY, SECURITY, & A GREAT INVESTMENT FOR YOUR HARD EARNED DOLLAR. LET US SHOW YOU THE UNIQUE DETAILS THAT MAKE THIS SUCH A GREAT VALUE!
- Closing DateOctober 15th 2019
- MLS #585155
- Rooms Bedroom, Bonus Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Foyer, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Study/Library, Sun Room
- Basement Finished
- Kitchen Gas Range, Island, Microwave, Pantry, Recessed Light, Refrigerator, Granite, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Central Heat, Heated Floor, Hot Water, Natural Gas
- Style Federal and Adam
- Construction Brick
- Built In 1969
- Stories 1.5 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Private Road, Elevated, Landscape Lighting, Landscaped, Partly Wooded, Private, Secluded Lot
- Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres 1.72
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on December 5, 2019 9:32pm