Bathrooms: 1 full | 1 partial
3724 SQ FT
1403 Armstrong Ave
CHARISMA GALORE! Large rooms w/vintage touches & hardwood floors, warm radiant heat, glowing natural light, abundant storage, EXPANSIVE front porch... This easy-living home is close to Gypsy Hill Park & Rt 262 Bypass. It has main-floor bed & bathrooms, an office which could also serve as a guest room, a large working kitchen w/new appliances, a sweet & private back porch for morning coffee, 2 large bedrooms upstairs w/a 12' x 10' landing, great for a reading nook. The carport makes for easy main level access but a garage is also attached on the basement level. The basement is HUGE with all kinds of potential and the yard is manageable w/residential & a mountain view from the back.
- Closing DateMay 10th 2019
- MLS #586990
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Rooms Bedroom, Dining Room, Full Bath, Half Bath, Home Office, Kitchen, Living Room
- Basement Full, Inside Access, Outside Entrance, Walk Out, Windows
- Kitchen Gas Range, Refrigerator, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Window Unit(s), Hot Water, Natural Gas, Radiant
- Fireplace Description Gas, Living Room
- Style Arts & Crafts
- Construction Brick
- Built In 1960
- Stories 1.5 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Garden Space, Public Road, Garden Spot, Gently Rolling, Landscaped
- Sewer Public Water Available, Public Sewer
- Acres 0.28
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on June 4, 2020 1:23pm