Bathrooms: 3 full | 1 partial
2647 SQ FT
154 Wildwood Dr
Bridgewater, Virginia 22812
Imagine watching the sunset from your large back deck or kitchen window while sipping a beverage or preparing your evening meal. This one-owner home in the town of Bridgewater is located on a street that ends in a cul-de-sac so there is minimal traffic. Hardwood floors are featured on the main level of the home. The kitchen has an island with a granite countertop which is perfect for food preparation and serving informal meals in the adjacent eat-in area which features a bay window overlooking the western mountains. The basement includes a comfortable recreation room with a kitchenette (mini-fridge, microwave) and it has walk-out access to the back patio. There is a completely fenced backyard for children or pets and room for a garden.
- Closing DateJune 17th 2019
- MLS #588770
- Basement Full, Heated, Inside Access, Outside Entrance, Partly Finished, Walk Out, Windows
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Disposal, Eat-in, Electric Range, Island, Microwave, Pantry, Refrigerator, Oak Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump
- Fireplace Description Wood Burning, Living Room
- Construction Vinyl
- Built In 2001
- Stories 2 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Dead end, Fenced Part, Garden Space, Public Road, Storage Shed
- Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres 0.34
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Kline May Realty
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 23, 2019 12:44am