2332 SQ FT
286 Old Forge Ln
Weyers Cave, Virginia 24486
Amazing hilltop views, set up for horses with 2 stall horse barn & fencing. Unique 10 acre property with convenient location to Harrisonburg/Staunton and all conveniences. Private, partially wooded, paved drive, unfinished basement, 2 car attached garage plus 3 car detached garage/workshop. Mechanical updates include: Radon in 2005, Furnace upstairs 2016, Furnace downstairs 2007, Septic pumped (Cline) in 2017, Dishwasher 2007, Well pump 2016, Water softener 2008, Garage Door openers (house) 2013, Outside heating unit up 2016, Outside heating unit down 2007, Refrigerator 2014, Range 2006, Garage Roof 2018, Driveway 2019, Deck 2019, Clothes Washer & Dryer 2017. No drive bys - Shown by appt. only.
- MLS #589474
- Rooms Bedroom, Foyer, Full Bath, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Basement Full, Heated, Inside Access, Rough Bath Plumb, Slab, Unfinished, Walk Out, Windows
- Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Nook, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Range, Island, Microwave, Pantry, Refrigerator, Electric Cooktop, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Forced Air, Propane
- Fireplace Description Gas Logs, Family Room
- Style Contemporary
- Construction Vinyl
- Built In 2000
- Stories 2 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Barn, Dead end, Fenced Part, Horses, Private Road, Storage Shed, Landscaped, Partly Wooded, Playground, Private, Wooded
- Sewer Individual Well, Septic Tank
- Acres 10
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Weichert Realtors - Nancy Beahm Real Estate
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on June 25, 2019 9:47pm