Bathrooms: 6 full | 1 partial
6751 SQ FT
605 E Beverley St
Staunton, Virginia 24401
Welcome to Oakdene. This 1893 Queen Anne home in Gospel Hill has been lovingly restored over the past 25 years by current owners and offers the perfect marriage of pristinely maintained architectural design and tasteful upgrades for modern living. Situated on an expertly landscaped 1.3 acre lot and just steps from the heart of downtown Staunton, this home offers beautiful spaces throughout to relax and entertain from multiple finished porches, patios and sunny sitting rooms. Prepare to be amazed! From the owl finial with eyes that light at night, to the secret hidden door in the wine cellar and so much more. Perhaps you've driven past this spectacular home and looked longingly in its direction... This is your once in a lifetime opportunity.
- MLS #589973
- Rooms Bedroom, Bonus Room, Butler's Pantry, Combination Room, Den, Dining Room, Family Room, Foyer, Full Bath, Half Bath, Home Office, Kitchen, Laundry, Master Bedroom, Parlor, Study/Library, Sun Room, Utility Room, Master Bathroom
- Basement Full, Inside Access, Partly Finished, Windows
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Eat-in, Gas Range
- HVAC Central AC, Hot Water, Natural Gas0
- Fireplace Description Gas, Gas Logs, Wood Burning, Bedroom, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Study/Library
- Style Queen Anne, Victorian
- Built In 1893
- Stories 3 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Historic District
- Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres 1.31
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: NEST REALTY SHENANDOAH VALLEY LLC
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on June 25, 2019 10:17pm