Bathrooms: 4 full | 1 partial
5617 SQ FT
176 Blue Stone Hills Dr
Retreat to your own grand palace when the day is done. This property is conveniently located to the amenities of Harrisonburg including shopping, dining, and the hospital, yet boasts a private, tranquil backyard. With 5 (possibly 6) bedrooms and 4.5 baths, there is room for everyone, including guests. The exquisite staircase leading up to this lavish home will impress visitors, but the back entrance of the home allows for easy unloading of luggage or groceries. Not to mention, the interior of this outstanding executive estate features distinguished custom appointments including a handmade marble fireplace, iron railings for the staircase, custom cabinetry, a balcony overlooking the city of Harrisonburg, and more! Come see for yourself.
- Closing DateOctober 4th 2019
- MLS #590045
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Rooms Bedroom, Bonus Room, Breakfast Room, Dining Room, Foyer, Full Bath, Great Room, Half Bath, Home Office, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Study/Library, Utility Room
- Basement Finished, Heated, Outside Entrance, Walk Out, Windows
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Electric Cooktop, Granite, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Electric
- Fireplace Description Wood Burning, Great Room
- Style Craftsman
- Construction Brick, Stone, Stucco
- Built In 2007
- Stories 2 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Wooded
- Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres 0.46
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Kline May Realty
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on December 5, 2019 10:17pm