Bathrooms: 1 full | 1 partial
1372 SQ FT
3129 Grove Hill River Rd
Sit on your front porch and take in the panoramic view of the Massanutten range. Enjoy the peacefulness of the country yet 3.8 miles to Route 340. The property has grazing and pasture land as well as a wooded tract with a pond that invites the local wildlife. Have all of your equipment stored out of the weather in the bank barn.
- Closing DateSeptember 13th 2019
- MLS #590212
- Rooms Bedroom, Family Room, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Mud Room, Parlor
- Basement Crawl, Outside Entrance, Unfinished
- Kitchen Eat-in, Formica Counter, Oak Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Baseboard, Ceiling, Central Heat, Electric, Forced Air
- Style Farm House
- Construction Vinyl
- Built In 1903
- Stories 2 Stories
- Water Pond / Lake
- Features Barn, Easement, Fenced Part, Public Road, Elevated, Farm, Garden Spot, Partly Cleared, Partly Wooded
- Sewer Individual Well, Installed Conventional
- Acres 34.2
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Kline May Realty
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 22, 2019 3:44am