2467 SQ FT
441 Mt Pisgah Rd
Mount Sidney, 24467
Looking for that perfect combination of home and land that feels "just right?" Look no further! This lovely split foyer offers two levels of living space, ideal for growing families. The sun-filled upper level features both a living room and cozy den with fireplace and vaulted ceiling. The spacious, eat-in kitchen is a perfect hub for gathering and cooking. Step out onto the large back deck overlooking the nearly level, fenced-in backyard and imagine the possibilities for gardening, leisure time, or just enjoying the wide open space. Back inside, you have 2 bedrooms and full bath on the upper level, plus 2 additional bedrooms, full bath, family room and laundry area on the lower level. Enjoy peaceful country living while close to town!
- Closing DateNovember 8th 2019
- MLS #590235
- Rooms Bedroom, Den, Family Room, Foyer, Full Bath, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Mud Room
- Basement Finished, Full, Heated, Inside Access, Outside Entrance, Walk Out, Windows
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Eat-in, Electric Range, Microwave, Recessed Light, Refrigerator, Formica Counter, Oak Cabinets, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Baseboard, Electric
- Fireplace Description Wood Burning, Den
- Style Split Foyer
- Construction Brick
- Built In 1976
- Stories 2 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Fenced Part, Garden Space, Public Road, Storage Shed, Nearly Level, Open
- Sewer Individual Well, Installed Conventional
- Acres 0.93
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Kline May Realty
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on June 1, 2020 4:45am