Bathrooms: 3 full | 1 partial
4792 SQ FT
3888 Orkney Grade #1.563 Acres
Mount Jackson, Virginia 22842
Gracious, spacious and comfortable 88 acre estate showcases tasteful timeless and completely renovated 1947 custom built stucco home of nearly 4,800 finished square feet. Picture perfect southern exposure great opportunity for a vineyard or other agricultural possibilities. Stunning gourmet kitchen, sunroom with slate floors, two fireplaces (family room and living room). Two main level bedrooms (one ensuite). The master bedroom is a true owners retreat. Two walls of windows flood the room with natural light and offer expansive view of acre and half pond. Guest bedroom with quaint rooflines and windows offers a storybook look. Property is in two tax parcels. Seller offering dwelling/88.23 acres $995,000.
- MLS #590759
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Basement Inside Access, Outside Entrance, Partial, Unfinished
- Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Eat-in, Island, Microwave, Pantry, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Wine Cooler, Electric Cooktop, Granite, Maple Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Heated Floor, Hot Water, Oil, Wood
- Fireplace Description Gas Logs, Wood Burning, Family Room, Living Room
- Construction Stucco, Hardie Plank
- Built In 1947
- Stories 1.5 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Barn, Fenced Part, Garden Space, Garden Spot, Hot Tub, Landscaped, Nearly Level
- Sewer Individual Well, Installed Engineered
- Acres 1.56
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Kline May Realty
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 23, 2019 12:44am