Bathrooms: 2 full | 1 partial
2709 SQ FT
57 Paul St
Unique opportunity to own a beautiful vintage home in Old Town Harrisonburg with the potential to redivide the adjacent garden lot! Some of the architectural details that make this home distinctive are its original wood floors, wide wrap around porch, beautiful trim and woodwork, glass pocket doors, tall ceilings, built in china cabinets, a first floor suite, two sunrooms, and a walk up attic. Outside you will find a back deck which overlooks a fully fenced, private backyard that will make you feel like you are in a secret garden - complete with a grape arbor, perennials and mature trees. This property is located just a short distance to Downtown Harrisonburg, The Forbes Center for Performing Arts, and is zoned Residential Professional!
- Closing DateDecember 19th 2019
- MLS #591640
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Rooms Bedroom, Den, Dining Room, Foyer, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Study/Library, Sun Room, Master Bathroom
- Basement Full, Inside Access, Sump Pump, Unfinished
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range, Refrigerator, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Electric, Forced Air, Hot Water, Oil
- Style Colonial
- Construction Brick, Vinyl, Wood
- Built In 1918
- Stories 2 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Fenced Fully, Garden Space, Public Road, Sidewalks, Storage Shed, Garden Spot, Landscaped, Nearly Level, Private
- Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres 0.54
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Funkhouser Real Estate Group
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on June 1, 2020 4:30am