Bathrooms: 3 full | 1 partial
3639 SQ FT
278 Windsor Dr
Fishersville, Virginia 22939
Better than new! In highly desired Teaverton/Windward Pointe neighborhood. Move in ready house will give you a peace of mind in your own slice of the Shenandoah Valley. Full FINISHED walkout basement w/ full ba, family/flex rm, office/addtl rm. Large FENCED backyard. Main level has 2 car garage w/ added storage rm. 1/2 ba, large laundry rm, walk in pantry and formal dining rm. Open kitchen w/ granite counters. Large family room w/ gas fireplace and walkout to back deck and AMAZING mountain views! Top floor has 4 brdms, 2 full ba. Master has 2 walk in closets and mtn views! ALL appliances are only 5 yrs old! Move in without any worry! Great location close to Augusta Health, Wilson Schools, and hiking! Don’t miss this BEAUTIFUL home!
- MLS #591784
- Rooms Bedroom, Breakfast Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Full Bath, Great Room, Half Bath, Home Office, Kitchen, Laundry, Master Bedroom
- Basement Finished, Full, Heated, Walk Out, Windows
- Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Microwave, Pantry, Refrigerator, Cherry Cabinets, Granite
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Central Heat, Forced Air
- Fireplace Description Gas Logs, Great Room
- Style Craftsman
- Construction Brick, Hardie Plank
- Built In 2014
- Stories 2 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Fenced Part, Garden Space, Storage Shed, Gently Rolling, Landscaped
- Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres 0.28
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: OLD DOMINION REALTY INC - AUGUSTA
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on August 23, 2019 3:02pm