Bathrooms: 2 full | 1 partial
1624 SQ FT
16 Brendan Ln
Weyers Cave, Virginia 24486
OUTDOOR LIVING MAXIMIZED! This home features fantastic deck and patio space with a level yard, kids play area, and large shed for projects. The driveway has been expanded to accommodate two lanes of off-street parking. Weyers Cave is so convenient to Harrisonburg, Staunton, and Waynesboro. This particular neighborhood is close to all things Weyers Cave. Even better, this is the first lot in the neighborhood which makes coming and going a breeze. Watch the sun rise over the Blue Ridge from your bedroom and watch the Massanutten Peak from your rear deck as you have some wine. This house is very well done with 9' ceilings and hardwoods throughout the main level. Granite/stainless kitchen. Hard to go wrong with this one!
- Closing DateAugust 30th 2019
- MLS #592093
- Rooms Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom
- Basement Crawl, Sump Pump
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Disposal, Eat-in, Electric Range, Microwave, Recessed Light, Refrigerator, Granite, Maple Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Central Heat
- Style TRADITIONAL
- Construction Vinyl
- Built In 2010
- Stories 2 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Storage Shed, Landscaped, Nearly Level, Playground
- Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres 0.22
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: PREMIER PROPERTIES
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on October 18, 2019 9:32am