Bathrooms: 2 full | 1 partial
2640 SQ FT
2461 Resort Dr
Mcgaheysville, Virginia 22840
Rustic meets modern luxury! This beautiful log home is situated privately on nearly 50 acres near Massanutten Resort. Recently remodeled w/concrete kitchen countertops, exposed beams, rare wormy chestnut cabinetry, LED recessed lighting, heated concrete floor. The Wolf gas range will have you feeling like a professional chef. The master bed & bath are on the main floor with all new tile, dual vanity, walk-in shower and claw foot soaking tub. Also on the main level is an office/bonus room and ½ bath. Upstairs includes two lofts, two add'l bedrooms and remodeled full bath with exposed log accent. Sonos home audio throughout and on both covered porches. Walk-out basement, 20kW generator, large barn/stable. Ask your agent for a list of updates!
- MLS #593327
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Rooms Bedroom, Bonus Room, Dining Room, Full Bath, Half Bath, Home Office, Kitchen, Living Room, Loft, Master Bedroom
- Basement Full, Heated, Inside Access, Partly Finished, Walk Out
- Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Dishwasher, Gas Range, Microwave, Recessed Light, Convection Oven, Solid Surface Counter, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Heat Pump, Outdoor WB Stove
- Fireplace Description Wood Burning, Living Room
- Style Cabin
- Construction Log
- Built In 1999
- Stories 1.5 Stories
- Features Barn, Fenced Part, Gently Rolling, Partly Cleared, Wooded
- Sewer Individual Well, Septic Tank
- Acres 49.75
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Massanutten Realty
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 23, 2019 11:44am