2807 SQ FT
4651 Spring Hill Rd
Mount Solon, Virginia 22843
Endless potential awaits at this 47 acre farm. Spring fed, rolling pastures are the backdrop for this impeccably cared for farmhouse, with multiple well-maintained outbuildings. As you follow the paved driveway, it leads you to the welcome of a wrap around porch surrounded by tranquil gardens.This pristine house is ready for your family, art studio, B&B or a host of other possibilities. Opportunities for the green thumb & greasy thumb await outside. There's plenty of room in two garages to park vintage cars, farm equipment, and service them. Bring livestock, horses, an orchard, vineyard, or continue to farm the land that is currently leased; All are possibilities. Located near Valley Pike Market, Route 11, I-81 and Shenandoah Reg. airport.
- MLS #594493
- Rooms Bedroom, Bonus Room, Butler's Pantry, Den, Dining Room, Full Bath, Home Office, Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Basement Partial
- Kitchen Electric Range, Microwave, Pantry, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Baseboard, Hot Water, Propane
- Fireplace Description Den, Living Room
- Construction Aluminum, Vinyl
- Built In 1915
- Stories 2 Stories
- Water Spring
- Parking Garage
- Features Fenced Part, Garden Space, Horses, Public Road, Storage Shed, Farm, Gently Rolling, Landscaped, Private
- Sewer Individual Well, Installed Conventional
- Acres 47.86
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Kline May Realty
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on June 4, 2020 12:39pm