2350 SQ FT
1244 Arkton Rd
Custom built contemporary one-story home secluded on a quiet & peaceful 9 acres. Surrounded by cedar, walnut & cottonwood trees & the ambiance of a creek flowing through the propoerty. The kitchen is a focal point on the main floor including 2 convection ovens, oversized bar, & an abundance of cabinetry. The great room boast vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting, hardwood & windows all around making it feel like you are living within the natural beauty that surrounds you. This exquisite property has been improved w/ an automatic entry gate, 48x64 barn/shop, horse stalls, auto watering system & shed. Bring horses, hobbies & s’mores to roast on the fire pit w/ natural stone seating. Minutes to I81 yet feels like you are on a retreat!
- Closing DateOctober 25th 2019
- MLS #594769
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Rooms Bedroom, Bonus Room, Dining Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room, Kitchen, Master Bedroom
- Basement Crawl
- Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Nook, Dishwasher, Disposal, Island, Microwave, Granite
- HVAC Central AC, Central Heat
- Fireplace Description Great Room
- Construction Stone, Vinyl
- Built In 2008
- Stories 1.5 Stories
- Water Stream / Creek
- Parking Garage
- Features Barn, Fenced Part, Farm, Garden Spot, Landscaped, Nearly Level
- Sewer Individual Well, Septic Tank
- Acres 8.8
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Funkhouser Real Estate Group
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on February 20, 2020 8:58pm