Bathrooms: 2 full | 1 partial
3874 SQ FT
1886 Mapleton Ln
Port Republic, Virginia 24471
Restored Civil War Home on 3.65 Acres! Located on the site of the "Battle of Port Republic" Very private setting as no one can build on the grounds surrounding property. Every detail in this spacious home has been addressed including the original interior doors. Private and Tranquil setting, privacy gate on driveway. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and 3 fireplaces. Large kitchen by Mill Cabinets, Granite counter tops, wine rack and brick fireplace, also a breakfast nook. Formal dining room & Living room. Large master suite/Master bath with Jacuzzi tub. Sun room on south side of house. Laundry room with slate floors. New roof in 2010, new gas logs, two heat pumps, generator, new oven. Located on state maintained road up to driveway gate.
- Closing DateJuly 21st 2020
- MLS #599992
- Rooms Bedroom, Den, Dining Room, Foyer, Half Bath, Home Office, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Sun Room
- Basement Partial, Unfinished
- Kitchen Granite, Oak Cabinets, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Central Heat, Dual Fuel, Forced Air, Propane0
- Fireplace Description Gas Logs, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Style Farm House
- Construction Board & Batten, Wood
- Built In 1886
- Stories 2 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Fenced Part, Garden Space, Public Road, Elevated, Gently Rolling, Partly Cleared, Partly Wooded
- Sewer Individual Well, Septic Tank
- Acres 3.65
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: RE/MAX Performance Realty
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on August 7, 2020 8:09pm