2720 SQ FT
1167 Almo Chapel Rd
Spottswood, Virginia 24476
In the fertile farmland of southern Augusta County lies a farm that would serve a variety of agricultural pursuits. The Ranch style 3 bedroom, 3 bath house is perfectly positioned on the property to enjoy the sweeping mountain views to the east. The land consists of 3 separate parcels totaling 80 acres of rolling pastures along with a mix of woods, is cross fenced and has watering systems for livestock. The farm buildings include a large American Steel barn with heated office and bathroom. Also a 3 bay heated workshop, and an equipment barn. The back parcel has road frontage on Old Providence Road and has great views of the mountains to the west. Great Vineyard/Winery potential. A short distance to The Virginia Horse center in Lexington.
- MLS #603052
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Rooms Bedroom, Bonus Room, Dining Room, Full Bath, Great Room, Kitchen, Master Bedroom, Utility Room
- Basement Full, Heated, Partly Finished
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Electric Range, Refrigerator, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Forced Air, Propane, Wood
- Fireplace Description Brick, Wood Burning, Wood Stove, Great Room
- Style Ranch
- Construction Vinyl
- Built In 1996
- Stories 1 Story
- Parking Garage
- Features Barn, Fenced Fully, Horses, Farm, Gently Rolling, Open, Partly Wooded
- Sewer Individual Well, Septic Tank
- Acres 80.57
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: VIRGINIA ESTATES
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 9, 2020 10:39pm