3184 SQ FT
187 Todd Rd
Mount Sidney, Virginia 24467
Words are not enough to describe this exceptional home on 6 glorious acres. An absolute perfect blend of old and new will make you fall in love at first glance. This c. 1867 Georgian Style home has been lovingly restored over the years and is simply breathtaking. Featuring extensive landscaping that looks like a magazine cover, raised beds for gardening, stately shade trees, a koi pond, stream, walking trails and so much more, this is certainly one of a kind. Inside you'll notice the high ceilings and large rooms, heart pine floors with 150+ years of stories and patina, and modern bathrooms and kitchen. The side porch is where you'll spend most of your days gathering with friends and enjoying the peace and tranquility of this historic home!
- Closing DateJuly 31st 2020
- MLS #604559
- Basement Crawl, Inside Access, Outside Entrance, Partial, Unfinished
- Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Eat-in, Gas Range, Island, Refrigerator, White Cabinets, Wood Counter
- HVAC Central AC, Central Heat, Forced Air, Oil, Propane
- Fireplace Description Gas, Gas Logs
- Style Georgian
- Built In 1867
- Stories 2 Stories
- Water Stream / Creek
- Parking Garage
- Features Fenced Part, Garden Space, Public Road, Storage Shed, Garden Spot, Gently Rolling, Landscaped, Nearly Level, Partly Cleared, Partly Wooded, Private, Secluded Lot, Water Front
- Sewer Individual Well, Installed Conventional
- Acres 6
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Kline May Realty
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore, Inc. at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on September 29, 2020 11:24pm