Bathrooms: 3 full | 1 partial
3658 SQ FT
524 Paul St
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22801
Stately all-brick colonial home ideally located near Downtown Harrisonburg and James Madison University. A rare find - the sale includes both the home and a second parcel that combine for over one acre in the city! An abundance of living space is located on the main level with a formal living room, family room, dining room, over-sized great room and home office addition. Master bedroom and full bath in addition to three spare bedrooms and hall bath on the second level. A walk-out basement is ideal for a rec room or fitness area. Sprawling private rear yard that is nearly level with mature vegetation. The home and lot are assessed by the city for $430,000 - opportunity to build extra home or keep all to yourself and enjoy the privacy.
- Closing DateAugust 12th 2020
- MLS #605357
- Basement Finished, Heated, Inside Access, Partial, Walk Out
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Formica Counter, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Central Heat, Electric
- Fireplace Description Wood Burning, Family Room, Home Office
- Style Colonial
- Construction Brick
- Built In 1978
- Stories 2 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Garden Space, Public Road, Nearly Level
- Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres 1.15
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Kline May Realty
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore, Inc. at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on September 25, 2020 8:09am