Bathrooms: 2 full | 1 partial
2714 SQ FT
708 Old White Hill Rd
Stuarts Draft, Virginia 24477
Wow! Located in the popular Riverheads HS School District on 2.8 Acres! This home will make you feel as if you are on a permanent vacation w lots of room to spread out! It offers great family areas plus a couple of bonus rooms for man cave, play/game room or resident artist studio! Lots of options here! You will also love the kitchen with custom cabinets, admire the beautiful hardwood floors, enjoy the convenience of the main floor laundry & Master Bed & Bath. The owners have just added a brand new deck located conveniently off the kitchen. Poss. 4th BR is non-conforming. Privacy & Convenience! 3 homeowners use the private road and share road maintenance, if needed. Winter Mtn Views. Life is good & this is the perfect spot to enjoy it!
- Closing DateAugust 20th 2020
- MLS #606128
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Rooms Bedroom, Bonus Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Full Bath, Half Bath, Home Office, Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Basement Finished, Full, Heated, Inside Access, Outside Entrance, Unfinished, Walk Out, Windows
- Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Pantry, Refrigerator, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Propane
- Fireplace Description Gas, Living Room
- Style Cottage
- Built In 2009
- Stories 1.5 Stories
- Features Elevated, Landscaped, Partly Wooded, Private
- Sewer Public Water, Installed Engineered
- Acres 2.87
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: LONG & FOSTER REAL ESTATE INC FISHERSVILLE
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore, Inc. at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on September 29, 2020 11:24pm