Here is a list of things to do and consider once you decide you’re ready to list your home for sale. Be sure to ask your REALTOR® if you have additional questions, including who you need to call about your utilities.
THINGS TO DO:
- Declutter and pack what you don’t need. You’re moving onto a new adventure!
- Finish any remodeling projects, get appliances serviced, change out light bulbs, etc.
- Consider having a pre home-inspection.
- Increase your curb appeal by painting doors, weeding, raking, mulching, etc.
- Have a plan for the kids and pets during showings.
- Keep your house pristine for showings and expect last minute calls.
- Use fresheners that don’t have any smell.
- Maintain your home during the weather—slick leaves are as bad as snow and ice.
- Lock your house when you’re not there.
- Always remember, you and your agent are a team!
OTHER THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- Kline May Realty is a trusted local brand.
- Our affiliated companies specialize in commercial real estate, property management and leasing, and auctions.
- When you list with a Kline May Realty agent, you also receive the help of the full Kline May Realty Team, including full-time support staff.
- Kline May Realty’s transaction coordinator conducts an in-house review of all listings.